1. In what year did the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Special premiere on Television?
2. Which character, other than Rudoloph, has a nose with unusual powers?
3. What does Santa ask Rudolph upon realizing that it's not necessary to cancel Christmas after all?
4.Several songs in the show contain questions, but only one song contains more than two questions. Which song is it?
5. What weakness of the Abominable Snow Monster allows Rudolph, Hermey and Yukon Cornelius to escape when being chased?
6. What name other than "Santa Claus" does Santa use?
7. What hit Christmas song first recorded by Brenda Lee, and later recorded by such artists as Cyndi Lauper and Henson, is played instrumentally during the show but never sung?
8. Yukon Cornelius never finds any silver or gold mines. What kind of mine does he find?
9. The island of misfit Toys has two government officials, a ruler and an official sentry.
Who holds these positions?
10. What is the nickname of the Abominable Snow Monster?
11. Unlike most elves, Hermey does not enjoy making toys. What does Hermey want to be?
12. What does Santa shout each time his sleigh is lifted into the sky?